Florida-South Florida

So I Missed Sunday....

So it's NWR: Monday!
....really late in the day....

But anyways! The topic I had for yesterday was: Engagaversaries!

If you've been engaged longer than a year, did you celebrate the day you got engaged?
Do you plan on celebrating after you get married?

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.

Re: So I Missed Sunday....

• We kind of celebrated our engagaversary before we got married (18 month engagement). We both worked that day and he got home late after working a traffic accident. We just had a lingerie dinner by candlelight. This past engagaversary we were both off and went out for drinks and a movie.

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • edited May 2012
    No engageversary for us, by the time it comes around we'll be on our minimoon.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Not really we had already planned a getaway weekend but it wasn't for celebrating our engagversary lol we just said wow this yr flew by 1 yr until the wedding!!!!!
  • Our engagaversary was on Tuesday.  I just said Happy Anniversary to FI but that was it.  We decided not to celebrate this date since we realized it was the same day as our 1st dates with our ex spouses.  When FI found out, he said that he would have proposed the day before. 
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ours was last October. I don't even remember what we did, lol!

This year I doubt we'll do anything either. Pretty boring. Maybe dinner? We definitely will remember after our wedding! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm a bad bride.  I don't even remember the exact date we got engaged.  All I remember it was in May 2011.  Sometime after his birthday! LOL.  We never celebrated anniveraries, like month, first date, etc.  We'll just celebrate the wedding.  We actually are already planning what we want to do for our first anniversary and we've only been married for 6 weeks!  We are going to spend the weekend, before or after, next year at the hotel we got married at.  Kinda like a mimi get away.
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards