Ohio-Cleveland

HAIR!!!!! Where to go?

HELLO ALL MY CLEVELAND BRIDES:I AM LOOKING INTO HAIR FOR THE BIG DAY FOR ME AND THE MAIDS AND MOMS!  wHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO GO THAT CAN BE THERE EARLY IN THE MORNING AND GET 10 PEOPLE OUT IN A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME FOR GETTING READY!  ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GO? PLEASE HELP!

Re: HAIR!!!!! Where to go?

• edited December 2011
    Hi Megan,Are you on the east or westside of the city?Morgan
  • edited December 2011
    Read your bio.  I'm no too familar with Garfield Hts.  I used to work at Marymount and thats all I really know in the area.  I go to imagines in willoughby.  Its really big and very nice.  They even have a spa.  My friend Jenn is from Garfield I can ask her if you want.  I know she a big bridal party too.
  • edited December 2011
    I am more to the Southwest Side of town, Parma area very soon!!!! ;-)  Will go anywhere pretty much.  Just want to go to a nice place that can do hair in a timely manner so we are not rushed!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I (and 2 of my bridesmaids) had my hair done at Illusion Unlimited in Strongsville. It's a pretty good sized salon though. Contact them and see what they can do for you. Emily did my updo and she did a fabulous job! BTW, the offer a 10% discount if 3 or more of your bridal group gets services done there. Check the web site for details.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry hun.... I am very directionly challenged.  I'm just not too sure.  If I here of something I'll let you know.  Maybe post this on the northeast ohio board too.  It seems to get more action. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Megan....I am Megan too! I am also in the Parma area. I am going to The Best Little Hair House in Macedonia. Her name is Michelle and she is able to get the rest of the girls to come in for the bridal party. We are having all my girls, moms, daughters of my girls, girlfriends of my brothers, ect. There will be about 15 people there and Michelle is getting 4 other ladies to help with the rest of the hair. She is very nice and great to work with. They are on Rt 82 just before Rt 8. So worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards