Ohio-Cleveland
Options

For Sale - Moroccan Lanterns

My husband and I are selling three different sizes of Moroccan lanterns that we purchased brand-new and used only once at our August 2009 wedding. We have the following quantities and types available:18 Tall (19”) Amber Lanterns – Selling for $16 each10 Medium (10”) Amber Lanterns – Selling for $8 each10 Short (8”) Amber Lanterns – Selling for $7 each Discounts can be discussed for individuals interested in buying all of the lanterns.Each of the lanterns has a metal frame with amber glass panels. The tall lanterns can be lit with pillar candles (not included), and votives or tea lights (not included) can be used to light the medium and short lanterns. These items would be beautiful décor accents used anywhere throughout a wedding reception or themed event – for instance, as simple centerpieces or on cocktail hour highboys, to line a hallway/aisle, or combined together as accent items with varying heights.We would prefer to sell these items in the Northeast Ohio area where they are currently stored but would be open to discussing alternatives for interested individuals out of the area. Please contact Amanda at amandabhalla1@gmail.com or call me at 917-733-4270 for photos and/or more details. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards