Ohio-Cleveland

Affordable Downtown Cleveland Reception Venues??

Hey ladies! I hope I'm not breaking any newbie entrance rules, but here I go:
I'm newly engaged as of Thursday (1/19). I was born and raised in Cleveland but living in Maryland now. Most of my wedding guests will be coming from around the country for my wedding, so I really want to make sure I show them Cleveland's beautiful skyline. I want my reception to be downtown but I am also on a budget... I have scoured the board for ideas on downtown venues but any additional venue ideas are welcomed!

*Windows on the River is my top choice but I'd love to find something cheaper if possible (They charge $52 pp for a pretty inclusive package).

HELP!

Re: Affordable Downtown Cleveland Reception Venues??

• That is the best you are going to get near downtown Cleveland. Most places are $80 and up. But look into Massimo da Milano. It is right up the street from Windows.
  • I know you specified the skyline, but another option would be the brand new aquarium. They do receptions under the tunnel that fit 300 people, and it is coordinated by Windows on the River. Take a look ! That is a place that is a new Cleveland landmark, and has built in entertainment for your guests !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies. Kelli7025, I've only recently heard of this new aquarium and I didn't even realize it was up, but I'll have to look into that! Sounds awesome!
  • ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I would definitely check into the aquarium! Since it's brand new, your guests will be among the first to attend a wedding there and will be wowed by such a unique place! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards