Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Astrodome in Parama

Has anyone been to a wedding or has had one at St. Josaphats Astrodome in Parama?? I have seen pictures of it online and it looks pretty cool and I'm considering it for our reception venue. Is the food good? and can you bring in your own alcohol? Any reviews would be helpful! I'm also not to familiar with Parma since Im not from Cleveland.

Thank You! :) 

Re: Astrodome in Parama

• Options
    I am not, however look at the belerusan in strongsville. It is close to the highway, allows you to bring alcohol, and the food is good. Strongsville is a nicer area than Parma.
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Ditto the rec for the Belarusan American Community Center. We had our reception there and LOVED it. As the pp said, it's a very nice location. The food is excellent (around $32/pp or so) and you can bring your own alcohol. The dance floor is huge and gorgeous! Definitely worth checking out. There are some pics in my bio, and they have a web site. They can hold up to 300 guests, IIRC. We had about 175 guests and it worked out great.

I've not had personal experience with the Astrodome, but we briefly checked them out when we were looking. Their prices are a tad higher than the Belarusan. You can BYOB. The one thing about them is they can handle a much larger guest list -- something like max. 700 people? We never got far enough along to even consider a tasting there, so I don't know anything about the food.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there a few years ago, and it was a really cool venue.  I don't remember much about the food, but no one remembers wedding food unless it's awful so I'm sure it was fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards