Florida-South Florida
Options

I think i'm giving in to the veil =/ (dress PIP)

ok ok ok ok... I originally said NO VEIL for me. But my mom really would love to see me in one, and I do want to please her. 
Soooo... I'm think i'll wear the veil for the ceremony and then yoink it off for the reception. I found some really inexpensive ones on etsy.com but I'm not sure how long to go. =/

31 inches::

36 inches::

My hair will be down with a flower. This isn't a very good pic of my dress, but it's all I have right now. (I took this pic a few days after I got the dress)

What length veil should I go for? 31" or 36"?

Re: I think i'm giving in to the veil =/ (dress PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my prettiness, Marian!!!! You look angelic in your dress! <3

I like both veils and that you will be wearing a flower too! I think the longer one would look very nice with your dress.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love your dress! I like the 36 inch one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm, you are inspiring me...I wanted to wear a mantilla veil but I don't think I will be able to afford it. The 36 in one is really pretty...thank you for sharing the links love! <3 You will look gorgeous with anything you wear!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My opinion is biased since I am wearing a 31-inch one.  I am also only wearing mine for the ceremony. BTW, you look beautiful in your dress.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go 31. I didn't want to take my veil OFF! I had so much fun dancing in it!!! Got my veil off ebay for 12.99 so you can too!!!

You will look amazing no matter what you do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls. I'm still on the edge!
    2 girls say 36" and 2 girls say 31"  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Measure where you think you want the veil on your head to the length it would be.... I'm thinking 31" but I'm partial to shorter veils myself
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous!!!! And sorry I'm making another tie. I definitely say the longer one. I love the way it "weighs" down a little more and I think that look will go so beautifully with your stunning dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the shorter one and I love your dress!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mari, you look beautiful! Where is your dress from? I think I tried that dress on lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gabi:: Thankies! I actually got my dress from Filene's Basement during their "Running of the Brides" sale in January. (I was not planning on getting a dress that day. Just went to have fun and try stuff on)

The tag says it's from Emerald Bridal, which just recently closed up shop.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all, your dress is beautiful, and you look stunning in it!

Secondly, I would go with the 36" one. I love longer veils, and I think the longer the better. However, like we always say on here, where whatever you think will look best and what you're most comfortable with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the 36" one also but I'm a fan of longer veils...regardless you're going to look breathtaking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok.. i've made my decision. 
    I'm gonna go for the 36" and then, if I think it's too long for me, I can always have it shortened. :D

Thanks again girls!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just saw this...i loove love ur dress,.,,ur ganna look so beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards