Florida-South Florida
Options

MIA Rabbi

I e-mailed my rabbi on 12/13 to ask about ceremony music. He hasn't responded, so I e-mailed again on 12/20. Still no response, so I sent a Facebook message today. How long do I give him to respnd until I call???
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Wedding Website
image 143 Invited
image 110 Are ready to party!
image 31 Are party poopers!
image 0 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: MIA Rabbi

• Options
    You have much more patience than me! I would have been on the phone with him after 2 weeks! Good luck - hopefully he responds soon! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The holidays are a busy time so I would give him another week call him if you haven't heard from him the first week in Jan.

• Options
    I agree with PP, but I am inpatient and would have probably called him already
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_mia-rabbi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:233cda22-f166-4575-8228-0164fbeebafePost:a181f622-6dbf-4078-9c7b-3be705047e55">Re: MIA Rabbi</a>:
    [QUOTE]The holidays are a busy time so I would give him another week call him if you haven't heard from him the first week in Jan.
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

I agree with this
  • Options
    I know you've all been worried about this... I broke down and called him! He said he moved and didn't have internet yet. I guess that makes sense.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards