Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Complete Photographer Review... for budget Weddings

Im looking for budget photography, and I know there have been several posts throughout the board.  Can everyone spend a few and write down where they have looked with pricing, and their experiences?  I think it would be really benefical for people still looking and newbies too.  Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Complete Photographer Review... for budget Weddings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If your looking for someone professional and passionate about their job, but need to keep it under budget, I would definitely check out Maria Sharron!! I have met with her recently, feel in love with her style and price packages and I'm in the process of mailing her contract back. Her packages start around $900 but the highest package i believe is still under $3000. The package I am going with is $1500 with all day coverage 2 photographers for the ceremony all rights to your photos both on a CD and a webpage plus a coffee table book or engagement session, whichever you choose. Can't pass that up! Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really?? If you could, would u PM me about your experience, I would love any type of information before I make my final decision.. this is the first I have heard negatively about her.
  • Options
    Amanda DuffyAmanda Duffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What an exciting time in your life!
    We can help you. Contact us to discuss your needs and budget plans.
    We will make sure you are satisfied wih our work and prices.

Photography & Video for your Engagement or Wedding by GS3 and Associates.
    Prices are very reasonable and our style is artistic.
    We are willing to travel in and out of the US. We have offices based in the following areas:
    Cleveland Ohio, Columbus Ohio, Atlanta Georgia, San Diego Ca.
    and The Metro Areas of DC. and NY.

Please feel free to view our website:
    www.georgio%20sabino3.com/">www.Georgio Sabino3.com

Or Call us at:
    216-256-7018 Georgio Sabino or 614-578-0491 Amanda Duffy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards