Florida-South Florida
Options

Bad Experiences with Liquid Djs?

I have read mostly all positive things about Liquid Djs.  Has anyone had any bad experience with them?

I'm so sick of searching for vendors that I'm starting to think if no one has any bad experieces with them, and they're in my price range, just book them and call it a day!

Does Shannon do Indian music (not just West Indian music)?

Re: Bad Experiences with Liquid Djs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Liquid DJs for my wedding and Shannon has been amazing so far! I haven't read one bad review about their performance and I did a lot of research. I know that some of the girls here were upset that they were unavailable to book Shannon for their weddings but that's about it.

Just a heads up, they are more expensive than other DJ companies out there, but they are so worth it.

From what I know, they play Indian music, search for jennifer's reviews: http://tinyurl.com/4re5g8a

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have one single issue.  Shannon was one of our favorite people to work with through the entire planning process.  Call and see if he'll do what you want him to do.  But he is amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Shannon just did my daughter's wedding last night and he was amazing!  He was actually sick the week of her wedding and we couldn't get out planning done but he pulled everything together beautifully!  Everything ran really smoothly and he had people on the dance floor all night long.  He kept everything on schedule too.  He is somewhat of a character but we would hire him again in a minute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Liquid, but I'm having Danny because Shannon was already booked. I haven't heard anything bad...this is one vendor I have zero worries about!
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards