Ohio-Cleveland

Please Help Ceremony location

Okay so my wedding is in August and I still dont have a ceremony location. We are trying to go for an outdoor wooded area that isn't expensive. We were originally going to do it at one of the parks in the the cleveland metroparks but we have too many people, so they will not allow it. We are inviting around 180 and most likely 140-150 will show up to the ceremony. Our reception is in North Olmsted so I would like to stay about a half an hour or closer for the ceremony. I feel I have called everyone and either they are booked or wont allow that many people. PLEASE help, starting to really freak out! AHHH!
Thanks Ladies

Re: Please Help Ceremony location

• Have you contacted the cuyahoga vally national parks?  I believe the website is www.cvnp.org
  • Maybe the Lake Erie Nature & Science Center in Bay Village would have an outdoor area for such things. Call and ask?

Or, Spring Mist Farms rents out Goodyear Barn for receptions. Maybe they would allow a ceremony on their grounds? I don't know how 'wooded' it would be, but at least it would be different and a natural type backdrop. They're in Brunswick. Also in Brunswick, Mapleside (apple orchard) does outdoor weddings.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you tried an apple orchard? I mean you'd have to rent your own chairs and stuff, but I know of  couple that allow the ceremony for a small fee. 
  • Have you tried an apple orchard? I mean you'd have to rent your own chairs and stuff, but I know of  couple that allow the ceremony for a small fee. 
  • Thanks ladies
    Cuyahoga Valley is a bit too far
    The Mapleside Farms wanted $600 for a 25 minute ceremony... thats more than my dress was lol.
    I think we decided just to have it in my backyard. but I appreciate all of your ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards