Florida-South Florida

Suggestions for a great restaurant with private event room

Hi everyone!  I'm looking for an elegent restaurant to host my reception (and possibly my ceremony as well).  Here are the facts: 

1) Looking for great food a place with great food and decent wine 
2) About $50-$75/pp for food 
3) Ideally in the Ft Lauderdale area, but willing to explore Miami
4) 20 adults, 6 kids

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!  

Re: Suggestions for a great restaurant with private event room

• I've heard great things about sea watch. It's ocean front and beach ceremonies are performed. They also have a couple private banquet rooms. Not knowing the theme you are going for, I did a search for ft. Laud restaurants with banquet rooms, http://www.dinebroward.com/home/restaurants/private.shtml Good luck on your quest.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you kdjj! I will check that out!  

We're really not having a theme - it's the second marriage for both of us and we would probably be eloping if it weren't for both our mothers begging to see the ceremony ;) 
  • Check out the Chart House in Ft. Lauderdale. You can have a ceremony on the beach and have your reception in the reception.
  • Timpano's on Las Olas has private rooms. I've helped plan our company holiday parties there for the last several years and they do a wonderful job and can make you a lovely party for  group that size.
  • Another idea is Truluck's at the Galleria. They have a lovely private room for a group that size and the food is terrific.

• Hi! I was wondering if you found anywhere yet? I am having the same issues! This is a second wedding and I want it small, simple and affordable!

Best of Luck,

Darci
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards