Florida-South Florida

{Taylor}

I was perusing through your bio just now and ...

1) We have the same BM dresses! The bill levkoff 430! I ordered them from rk bridal and saved a shyt ton - they were $205 and I got them SHIPPED for $125. I called pearls place, and then rk bridal beat their price by 5% :) Thought I'd pass on the super savings.

2) I saw your yarn CP idea... my cousin runs an etsy shop - knitting - she she uses these delicious hand-spun yarns that she buys off other etsy sellers. They sound like the perfect style yard for what you are looking for. If there is a yarn style you like I will ask her what etsy seller she bought it off so you can order it if you wanted to.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/angelbeez

(ps I made her super fun angelbeez logo) hehehe
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: {Taylor}

• edited December 2011
    Wow - huge savings on those dresses! Thanks so much for that. All my BMs are deadbeats and super broke. <3 And I love that dress. I want one haha. 

Andddd how cute are those baby hats? haha distracted. so cute! I'll look through it and see what I like. There's this yarn store in Stuart (I didn't even know such a thing existed) and my sister and I were looking at these fancy yarns and they were expensive, so we may be rethinking haha. We'll see, but I'll look through her stuff and let you know which yarns I like!! 

(And I love the logo! it's super cute. nice job!!!!!)
  • edited December 2011
    even at $125 I felt horrific asking them to spend that on a dress for my wedding. :(

I hope that it's cool enough that they can get some post-wedding use out of it. I think if it's shortened it can be a great cocktail dress too.

I think the etsy sellers are more affordable than the yarn stores which is why she uses them. I will find out for you though. I have seen them in person and they are really amazing. I wonder if that is something you might be able to find wholesale or overstock on ebay or something?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ps I meant they were originally 205 + shipping but I got them on to give me the dress for $125 shipped. I realized it sounded like 205 + 125 which would be inane.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    lol - I knew what you meant. 

and i feel like no one should feel bad about asking BMs to pay for their dresses. I feel like when they say yes, they should realize that's what they're paying for. you know? $125 is really good. i wouldn't stress about that lol

thank you so much! :)
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Butting in... those hats are too adorable. The dylan earflap one makes me want to pop a baby out ASAP and force them to wear it before they realize what I did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG ahahaha that's the same one I was like "JEFF LOOK AT THIS! LETS HAVE BABIES!" lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards