Ohio-Cleveland

Need Food for Wedding in Olmsted Falls

I've booked a hall for my reception, they have a cateror that works with them but the less people you have the more they charge, and the price list only goes down to 125 people. I'm planning a little wedding, less than 100 people.

Luckly I don't have to use the halls cateror and can higher my own :) The cateror needs to provide linnens and place settings.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd love the help.

Thanks,
Dana's Christine

Re: Need Food for Wedding in Olmsted Falls

• edited December 2011
    Based on my research, no matter who you hire for your caterer, you will need to rent your place settings and linens through your caterer of choice.

I've checked out quite a few caterers for my reception, Sammy's, Taste of Excellence (the one I am using), Normandy (cheapest, but still have yummy food), Spice of life (excellent but pricy), and Executive caterers (yack, heard blah things about their food) all of which only include the food. Anything else including tables, chairs, linens, glassware, silverware, etc are all extra.
  • edited December 2011

OH Wait, definitely check out Totally Cooked in Stow, they will travel to North Olmstead and have very reasonable prices!!!

• edited December 2011
    I used to live in Lorain and there's a supermarket called Fligners who does catering.  They run about $13/person and that includes, I believe, set up, serving, and tear down.  They don't provide linens (you'll probably have to rent those somewhere) but they do provide place settings, napkins, silverware and the like.  Check out their website.  They're really nice people (the owners used to live next door to me, the guy's name is Ben). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards