Florida-South Florida
Options

She's alllllll mine!

Picked up my dress from Bellissima Bridal in Coral Gables today!! :)
As I suspected, it was a little big (I knew I should have gone 1 size smaller, but oh well; better bigger and then get it taken in than too tight, right?)
Anyways, I'm so excited - it's hanging in my mom's closet for now ... now I gotta call Reina :)

About how much can I expect to spend on alterations if I have to get it taken in a little, hemmed, and a bustle?
Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
RSVP Date: March 23, 2011

Re: She's alllllll mine!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I only got it bustled and some boning in the back and she was charging me $55.. yes that is right $55! My mom almost fell out of the chair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!i can't wait to see her. Its amazing i got attached to mine and got her today! any pics?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Any pics? How exciting!!!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes Congrats We need pics to see her . 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a lot of work done on mine (taken in an entire size, hemmed, boning removed, bustle) and it's not an easy dress to work on (a sheer layer of lace and beading from head to toe).  They're charging me $190, which I could barely believe.  I was expecting more in the range of $400+ for that much work.

Go to Reina!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Show us some pics! I have a feeling I ordered mine too big too...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are the pics we snuck in when I first bought the dress a couple months ago. I forgot to take some today lol... I was too excited & also intensely checking it to make sure everything was ok.

::andamu:: - are you using Reina too? That's a great price - Bellissima quoted me $290 for the alterations I need... I wanted to argue that they shouldn't charge me for taking it in since they should be the experts and have ordered it in the right size in the first place... but I decided not to ruin this day by arguing over the dress lol, so I just told them I'd call them and let them know.
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Reina and had A TON done and she only charged me $240 when the place I bought it at wanted to charge $500. I had the zipper replaced with a corset, 2 feet cut off the train, it hemmed about 8 inches in the front, extra boning, bustle and she took out some tulle from my ruffles to help de-poof.

I think if you're things are minor it should be right around/under $150. Reina is AMAZING and works quickly!!! And she's soooooo freakin' sweet!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's beautiful Ana!!! Congrats
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love your dress!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    alymia23alymia23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!! :) Who is this Reina everyone is taking about?? I have my dress already and I need to find someone to do my alterations? Can I get her info ;) ?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Reina is based out of Angelus Bridal in Pompano Beach.

878 SW 10th Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33069
    (954) 785-6222
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was telling my mom about Reina since I will need to do things to my dress... and she said the drive to Pompano was too long! lol... I am going to show her this thread!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. on getting your dress. She's beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Congrats!!
  • Options
    alymia23alymia23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AHHH Pompano is soo far! =(

Anyone know of anyone reliable in the South/Miami Kendall area??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love your dress, Anna.  I need to make an appointment at Reina too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards