Ohio-Cleveland

videographer suggestions

I'm looking for a simple videographer to capture the day without any of the fancy video montages.  any suggestions on good videographer in the Cleveland area that's decently priced? 

Re: videographer suggestions

• What's your budget? Look up Lowell Brockway of Just Perfect Video, their most basic package starts at $695 but they can probably customize a package to fit your budget..
  • Any wedding video is going to be a montage...it's the only way to condense 8 hours of footage into a 30 minute highlight video that people will want to watch. You just need to make sure you see plenty of the videographers previous work to make sure their style fits your vision. I think what you're getting at is that some wedding videos can be cheesy, and I completely agree!

We used Attention to Detail out of Cleveland. We did not have a good experience, so I wouldn't recommend them. We hired them just to record and give us the raw, unedited footage. Our wedding was in July and we just received the footage last week. It should not take almost 5 months to mail the footage to us. Plus, we had sent his 2 of our own external hard drives and they "couldn't get it to work". Really? My H literally had to send at least 5 follow-up emails because he couldn't even give a straight answer about why we hadn't received it, yet.

On that note, my advice when hiring the photographer and videographer is to check the contract for how long it will take to receive the stuff. Our contract had a clause about the edited videos, but nothing about raw, unedited footage....live and learn.

• i've seen a video done by this photographer. http://www.rouxby.com/ i think the video packages start around $600
  • Try Saturn Entertainment Studios.  www.saturnestudios.com.  We got our video back in under a month and it was amazing!
  • check out carzoovideo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards