Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ceremony Location Ideas?

Does anyone know of a place I can rent out for a couple of hours in the afternoon where we can have our ceremony? I'm looking for something unusual and interesting that's completely not religiously affiliated that can seat at least 200 theater style. We don't want to spend more than $1000 for the rental... Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: Ceremony Location Ideas?

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about an actual theater? No idea on price, but the Ohio, State and Palace theaters downtown might let you rent their space. I know you can have receptions there. Also, check out some of the local theaters in your area as well.

I don't know capacity offhand, but you might also look into Grand Pacific Wedding Chapel in Olmsted Twp. It's just that, a wedding chapel. They also have a former hotel building available for smallish receptions. I do know it costs $1k to rent the chapel for a ceremony, but at least you wouldn't have to rent chairs, etc. in addition.

Springvale Ballroom in N. Olmsted is kinda cool. I've been there for dances, but they do receptions and I don't see why you couldn't rent it for a couple hours' ceremony. It's a neat, old style dance hall.

Skyview Lodge in Brunswick is a lodge style banquet hall with windows overlooking the apple orchards next door. You could easily get 200 in there.

Great Lodge in the CVNP (Peninsula) would be a cool ceremony spot, too. Another lodge building, more authentic than Skyview because it's actually part of the national park.

Hale Farm has a cute building for rent that's kinda meeting-hall/chapelish you could check out. It's located in Bath.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!!

I'm not sure where you live, but Lakewoodhigh-school has an auditorium. Joel Mchale from the soup did stand up there last summer, so it must be pretty nice.  It may be less expensive since its a high-school too.  On the same note, Mentor High-school has a very nice auditorium as well.  Maybe the Agora would rent there space out to you.....or even a room at House of Blues.  I hope that helps a little.  If I think of more I'll post them.

Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Mapleside Farms in Brunswick.. They have both indoor and outdoor locations. Very reasonable and the views are breath-takingly beautiful!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards