Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Window panes, fireplace mantle, etc

Im still in need of window panes (preferably with glass but will take without), burlap table runners, anything in mercury glass, blue and clear mason jars, old metal water pitchers, and a detached fireplace mantle for at our altar.

If you have any of these items free or low cost, please inbox me or leave a message here. thanks!
tabitha

Re: Window panes, fireplace mantle, etc

• Options
    I have some clear mason jars, 75 cents for new clear ones, and 2.00 for each already decorated with burlap, lace or jute.  I have some runners 5 dollars each and some bulk burlap as well.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_window-panes-fireplace-mantle-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:3d17107f-f977-4476-ade3-5610da098a63Post:33fb616c-8c00-49d9-8c9c-19e7149d46ac">Window panes, fireplace mantle, etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im still in need of window panes (preferably with glass but will take without), burlap table runners, anything in mercury glass, blue and clear mason jars, old metal water pitchers, and a detached fireplace mantle for at our altar. If you have any of these items free or low cost, please inbox me or leave a message here. thanks! tabitha
    Posted by oh1tmb[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    That would be awesome! Id love to see the decorated ones! feel free to email me pics and contact info @
    tablack<a href="mailto:tablack1221@live.com" rel="nofollow">1221@live.com</a> and also where youre located. Im on the westside of cleveland.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_window-panes-fireplace-mantle-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:3d17107f-f977-4476-ade3-5610da098a63Post:90666b5f-ca59-451e-a52d-bcf8db95910c">Re: Window panes, fireplace mantle, etc</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have some clear mason jars, 75 cents for new clear ones, and 2.00 for each already decorated with burlap, lace or jute.  I have some runners 5 dollars each and some bulk burlap as well. In Response to Window panes, fireplace mantle, etc :
    Posted by tiff2012[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards