Ohio-Cleveland

Demetrios- Legacy

has anyone purchased a gown at Demetrios in Legacy? How was your experience? i have heard some mixed reviews, so please let me know. Thanks!

Re: Demetrios- Legacy

• starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL bought her dress from Demetrios and I know she didn't like the experience.  The dress wasn't laying totally correctly the day of the wedding even though they had talked about the issue and everything seemed okay.  I'd have to ask her for more detail though.  I do know that she also got her BM dresses from there (I was one) and they were terrible for me.  I live 45 minutes from the store and would call ahead before coming for appointments.  Well, we had an appointment scheduled to see how a dress fit after alterations.  I called them to confirm the appointment and when I arrived, the dress hadn't even been started!  Terrible.  I was not a fan of the place.  However, I do know people who have had good experiences.  You just have to hope that you get lucky!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey there!
    I just ordered my dress from Demetrio's a few weeks ago.  I had a great experience with the sales assistant, I really felt like she listened to me. She also was fantastic about making suggestions as to what dresses would fit my body type the best. 
    I would suggest you go in during the week, it's no where near as crazy as that place can get on the weekends! My mom and I went on a Tuesday morning, it was quiet, and the assistant was able to give us her undivided attention.
    Good luck!

• CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went and had an awesome experience. I am actually a "plus sized bride" and sometimes dress shopping was bit akward but I alway felt like I was the only customer. The manager Emily (she is new) is outstanding, I think with the change in management the reviews have gotten better. I would definately give them a try. I didn't want to give them a chance at first but it was well worth it ! I got a $ 2,000.00 for under $900.00 they had an awesome deal and even a coupon ! Right up my alley.

GL - message me if you have any other questions.
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought my dress there today!!!! :) I had a great experience. There customer service was excellent and they really wanted to give me the best deal I could get. They worked out my deal so that I could get a trunk show price, because I won't be in town for the trunk show. They also gave me the veil I liked for free. They were really nice!!! We will see how things go when the dress comes in. Good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards