Florida-South Florida

Hi Lo Tuesday!!!

What is everyone's High and Low for today?

I'll start....

Low - Dad got a lot of crap over the weekend about not inviting some family members who chose NOT be apart of the family anymore.  He didn't think he did any wrong here...they want out of the family....but apparently the rest of my family says..."they are still family"....so he called me to ask me to send out 5 more invites...(I only have 2 left...so I had to make more and ORDER for envelopes....just ^$#@ great.

High - FIVE packages were at my door upon my arrival home....couldn't even get to the front door!!  All the overlays arrived, some wedding presents, and my RD dress!  wahoo!  40 days to go!  9 more days until I see my wedding dress in NEW YORK!

Re: Hi Lo Tuesday!!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi.... I woke up this morning?? 

Lo... So much to do I don't think I can sleep until Sat. And for some odd reason the water works come on and off without warning. Currently working on a report for work and balling my eyes out. UGH!
  • edited December 2011
    Let's start off the with lo....

Woke up dizzy. Had to miss work and I slept all day. Still a little dizzy.

Hi.... MY DRESS IS IN!!!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Hi: Realizing that tomorow I can say I am getting married next month.
    Lo: Realizing how much I have to do and that they blocked the internet at my job so I cant anything done during the day anymore!
  • LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi: Only 24 hrs until my mom gets here, I sold my first unused wedding dress(finally), my sons therapy got approved (finally)

Lo: I have a huge headache right now and want to sleep but can't.
  • edited December 2011
    Rosmery, I have those days every once in awhile...the tears start flowing, but I hope it passes soon for you and that everything is all well again!

Hi - Got a lot accomplished at work and ate some YUMMY dessert at a lunch meeting, while everyone ate one item, I ate like 6 no lie.

Lo - Still waiting to find out if FI got the job he interviewed for yesterday. We are praying he does get it, but if not...it's okay...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi-FI got passport today!!! Yay, I can go on with planning his surprise 30th birthday!!!

Lo-Missing my best friend!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    Hi- FI made dinner today...love him

Low- Seriously pulled a muscle in my back changing babies diapers today.. its between two kids. Zane who is 9 months old solid 25lbs.. or Cayla who is 7 months chubby bunny!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Zane:

Cayla:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards