Florida-South Florida

WORKOUT ROLL CALL...

In honor of Jen's FB status update!!!

I did 25 slack minutes of cardio...  plus lots of pizza and McD's yesterday!!! wawawaaaa

Re: WORKOUT ROLL CALL...

• edited December 2011
    LOL Thanks Jenise ... now I want pizza.
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha I was actually good today for once!

20 min of elliptical, 30 min of treadmill!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    ran the mercedes benz corporate run today...3.1 miles =]

• Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW! That's cool. Congrats =)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! it was fun...thats nothing tho. i've completed 2 half marathons...13.1 miles! the farthest i've run is 14 miles.

• edited December 2011
    If anybody has Brighthouse, there is a channel called ExerciseTV and they have an On-Demand Channel.  I use this channel like none else!!  My favorite video is Jackie Warner's "Power Circuit Total Body" which has a great 45 minute circuit workout.  They also have a bunch of Jillian Michaels stuff, and if you have Brighthouse, it's all free!  I do the workouts like 5 times a week and it makes you feel amazing after, like you really had your butt kicked!  Just a suggestion for people who don't have gym memberships like myself! :0)
  • edited December 2011

oH I LOVE CIRCUT WORKOUTS they kick my butt the next day! lol...

I did the gymm yesterday but kinda slacked..

but if you have netflix you can do alot of the great videos they have on there too (btw if u have a wii u can now get the netflix on demand on ur tv there...i have it on my FI ps3 but i know more ppl have the wii unless they are gamers lol)

• edited December 2011
    I did 30 mins (well an hour with the FI) of strength training on my arms! I did heavier weights than usual and Woo hoo. I feel it burning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards