Florida-South Florida

Palm Beach County Officiants

Hey ladies,

There was a post recently from a Knottie asking for Officiant recommendations in the PB county area. There were a few responses but everyone that was recommended is down in Broward or Miami Dade county. I have spoken with a few of them and they seem great but they are expensive and charge travel fee's on top of it. So my question is... anyone have a recommendation for a Pastor in Palm Beach County or close by? We are both Christians but do not want a religious ceremony.

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Palm Beach County Officiants

• She's not in Palm Beach but try Ana Ramirez - tell her Diane referred you http://www.floridaweddingofficiantesq.com/ 1 786.467.8951. She is awesome
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • She is actually one I emailed already but she charges for travel also. I just found someone local so I'm going to see how it works with him. Thanks for the info!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm also a palm beach bride and had a terrible time finding someone up here that was afforable. I ended up going with Nicole Presa - who is also in Miami, but she was in my budget. She's super nice. Check her out:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards