Florida-South Florida

what are you doing the morning of the wedding

after breakfast? i feel like i wanto to do something relaxin before getting into the getting ready process..like getting a massage at the hotel spa but im not sure if it is pushing it..

Re: what are you doing the morning of the wedding

• edited December 2011
    im prob ginna relax at the pool
  • edited December 2011
    i wish i had time to do something but my wedding is too early...im so stressed cause the last wedding i was in my SIL got married at 5pm and we started getting ready at 6am! we still got there late! lol
  • ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked out at the hotel then I went with my friend for a manicure around 10:30. Then lunch, then back to the hotel to shower. My hair stylist came at 1pm then my make up was done, and I was ready around 4:30.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went to breakfast with some of my girls, then hung around in the bridal suite until it was time to start the day at noon...
  • He_Loves_MeHe_Loves_Me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I managed to get some HW done for the classes I would be missing, then took a nap to relax. After that all my appointments started and it was smooth sailing from there.

I think a massage would be good if you have time for it.
  • edited December 2011
    I think I want to go to the gym before hand with my BMs. We have a 4pm ceremony start time, so I feel like we'll have plenty of time. I know I won't be sleeping anyway...too excited! FI says if he has a game, he's playing that morning...so I know it would help to work off some nerves and I'll have energy to burn!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think we're going to hang out around the hotel.  Either check out the pool or something.  We'll probably be starting our hair & make up at about 1pm, so I'm not sure exactly what I'll have time for just yet. 

But if you can squeeze in a massage - go for it. I'd love to have a body scrub done that morning.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a 4:30 photo start time and lutz takes about 3 1/2 hours so I was at my venue for lunch with my girls - whatever you do remember to drink LOTS of water and eat something before hand! its really important to eat and drink or you will regret it later
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

A word of warning:  A friend of mine had a massage on the day of her wedding, and advised me NOT to do the same.  She said she was so nervous, antsy, and distracted that she didn't enoy a minute of it!

Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just hung out at the bridal suite with the BMs chatting and sipping  champagne until the hair and makeup person got there
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards