Ohio-Cleveland

Affordable wedding photographers?

Re: Affordable wedding photographers?

• ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Elizabeth Pruitt Photography. She created a customized photography package within our budget. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Try Chantal Stone Photography. www.chantalstonephotography.com

She did my engagement photos 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Everyone has their own definition of affordable, so you may get more helpful answers if you give a budget.

We used Todd Carlson Weddings. It was $1400 for all day coverage (about 12 hrs) with 2 photographers with all of the unedited photos on a CD. He actually did edit some for us without charging which was so nice. The pictures were beautiful and Todd was professional and got our pictures back very quickly in the height of wedding season.  If it's within your budget, I recommend looking into him:http://www.toddhcarlsonweddings.com/

In general, it will be more affordable to not purchase an album through the photographer. You can make your own on websites such as mixbook.com. Also, from my experience, I would splurge a little more on a good photographer and opt out of a videographer, if you had to make the choice.
  • we love jessica love photography. i would agree with ljacks87, spending a little more on photography and finding a way to cut it somewhere else is really important!
  • I used Ralph at Captured Memories and he was awesome! He has tons of different packages and was by far the most reasonable out of the ones I researched. He was also great on the day of and our pictures are so beautiful.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • We are going with AJF Photography out of Akron.  Loved working with him for our engagement pics and he has many price points.

Another good Akron are photography company is Fraley Memory Productions.  VERY reasonable prices, although they are a newer husband/wife company.  They do have nice photos though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards