Ohio-Cleveland

Reviews on "The DJ Company" Avon, Ohio

Hello!
  I was just wondering if anyone has used or been to a wedding that has used the DJ Company located in Avon, Ohio for their wedding? I can't find a lot of reviews so I wanted to ask on here. Were they good, bad, annoying, etc. Entertainment is VERY important to me so I want to make sure I don't pick a DJ that doesn't know what they are doing or are super corney!! Thanks in advance!!

Re: Reviews on "The DJ Company" Avon, Ohio

• HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked them but our wedding isn't until October.  They seemed reputable and the owner is chatty but nice.  Seemed like a good fit for us.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, 

I have nothing but positive things to say about the DJ Company. I was concerned at first because I, too thought the owner was chatty, (honestly the first time we talked I was a bit annoyed.) 

That said, they did a GREAT job at my wedding a little over a year ago. They played what we requested and stayed away from what we didn't want. They were great about keeping to the schedule for cake cutting, bouquet toss etc. when I was off clueless as to the time. The DJs were forward enough to get people's attention and urge people to dance when needed, but were in the background enough so that things never felt interrupted, forced or 'about them.' The true testimony is that people I never expected to dance, danced all night! 

I have been to several other weddings where the DJs struggled to get and keep people on the floor or just didn't play what was requested. I even once felt like I was being yelled at to dance at a reception! Considering these experiences and how impressed I was with my own, I recommend them hands-down! 

I hope this helps! Good luck and congratulations on your upcoming wedding : ) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards