Ohio-Cleveland

Need Cake Reccomendations

Hey Girls!

I need a reccomendation for a cake place! I'm trying to get the price low on the cake, so I can splurge on other things! Let me know if you love your cake person/company and they are relatively cheap. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Cake Reccomendations

• nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River. Not sure how much they are because my cake is included with the reception venue.  But I have also heard good things about Rito's, Michael Angelo's, and Cakes by Nadine.
    Hope these options help!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what you'd call inexpensive, but we used Breads and Beyond Bakery and their cake was something like $1.75/slice for basic flavors. Yummy, too! I think their pricing may be a bit more now, but still under $2/slice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    try cakesbychristina she is amazing tell her kim sent you and she is pretty cheap
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Mare's Cake & Candy in Fairview Park. I dont they're too expensive...440-779-5836

• tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, a friend used the Rocky River Giant Eagle bakery for her wedding and it was one of the most delicious wedding cakes I've ever tasted.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Baraona's Bakery in Maple Heights. It's delicious and really reasonable. Good luck! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards