Ohio-Cleveland

wedding planner?

my FI really wants to get a wedding planner. Im not sure how I feel about it. does anoyone have and adivce or experiances to share? or any suggestions for wedding planners in the cleveland area?

Re: wedding planner?

• July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    While I personally am not using a wedding planner, there are a ton of ladies who have.

I've heard good things about Shi Shi and Heidzillas.

A wedding planner wasn't in my budget, but I"m sure it would make organizing vendors and such a lot easier.

I think it also would be useful if you need some direction/inspiration for your wedding.

If you are looking for a lower cost option, many Day of Coordinators can provide vendor recommendations as well, but you do all the negotiating and the leg work.  They will provide services on your wedding day to make sure everything goes smoothly.

I also think you can have a beautiful wedding without one.  I'm super busy and work 40-70 hours a week, and FI also works similar hours, but by having a longer engagement, I've been able to get most things already planned.

We have all of our vendors booked already and really only have the DIY projects left.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Our wedding planner was Angela Wish with A Wedding Wish. Angela was great to work with and our day was perfect (seriously, no problems at all!). Definately reccomend her :) Here's her website:http://aweddingwish.wordpress.com/

• Try Marcie at Premiere Creations. www.premierecreations.com

She made miracles with my friends wedding budget. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards