Ohio-Cleveland

Where to have shoes dyed in Cleveland Ohio?

Does anyone have any suggestions for where my bridesmaids can have their shoes dyed near Cleveland or surrounding suburbs?  Some girls bought their shoes at David's Bridal, but the store proved to be such a nightmare to deal with, and they completely ruined the first pair of shoes my sister purchased when they tried to dye them.  It was a hassle to get them to even exchange the ruined pair for a new pair, and they have been totally disorganized and even rude to some of my bridesmaids.  I don't want to have to deal with them for this.  Besides David's Bridal and Catan's, does anyone have any suggestions for where we can have shoes dyed?  We are all wearing red shoes - my shoes have been purchased red because I was concerned about bleeding onto my dress.  I just want the bridesmaids to have theirs dyed something close to my color red.  Their dresses are black, so I am not looking for an exact match or anything.
Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you!
Moose's Squirrel

Re: Where to have shoes dyed in Cleveland Ohio?

• atorchia01atorchia01 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone have any suggestions for where my bridesmaids can have their shoes dyed near Cleveland or surrounding suburbs?  Some girls bought their shoes at David's Bridal, but the store proved to be such a nightmare to deal with, and they completely ruined the first pair of shoes my sister purchased when they tried to dye them.  It was a hassle to get them to even exchange the ruined pair for a new pair, and they have been totally disorganized and even rude to some of my bridesmaids.  I don't want to have to deal with them for this.  Besides David's Bridal and Catan's, does anyone have any suggestions for where we can have shoes dyed?  We are all wearing red shoes - my shoes have been purchased red because I was concerned about bleeding onto my dress.  I just want the bridesmaids to have theirs dyed something close to my color red.  Their dresses are black, so I am not looking for an exact match or anything.
    Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you!
    Moose's Squirrel
  • Any cobbler (shoe repair shop) would be able to dye the shoes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Payless also has a section of shoes that can be dyed but I think you have to purchase the shoes from them.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • i bought a pair of shoes from payless and dyed them ..but the shoes were soo uncomfortable that i had to buy another pair for my wedding..i couldn't even stand in them long enough for my dress fitting....i do not reccomend them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards