Florida-South Florida

buying dress online

has anyone seen a dress in the store and then noticed that it is available online for much cheaper?

Re: buying dress online

• Its because they are made in China and shipped over. I have heard of people buying this way and it has only ever ended badly. Be careful who you buy from.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_buying-dress-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:63ff9522-a108-43bb-b719-ce7b3925d632Post:4ddf910f-da62-4cd4-8015-6472ae20ad64">Re: buying dress online</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its because they are made in China and shipped over. I have heard of people buying this way and it has only ever ended badly. Be careful who you buy from.
    Posted by kathy826[/QUOTE]
    Kathy nailed it with her response. I have seen some really horrible Chinese replicas and then very few nice ones. I was considering of going this route myself but didn't want to risk having a disasterous dress in my hands and then need to invest in another dress.<div>
    </div><div>Have you considered purchasing a preowned wedding dress? I was ready to do this but I could never find my dress.</div><div>
    </div><div>Here are some sites to check out:</div><div>recycledbride.com</div><div>preownedweddingdresses.com</div><div>oncewed.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, check out the classified section on The Knot! :)</div>
  • Don't forget there are Bridal consignment stores too. I know one is in Broward off Oakland. And the other is in Boca. I have to get home to give you those names. Also the store in Boca rents out new dresses too.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards