Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Need help with everything!!!! lake county ohio

we are looking for a venue dj caterer u name it I need it my budjet is not high so it needs to be affordable our wedding date is oct 19th this year please anyone that can help thank you

Re: Need help with everything!!!! lake county ohio

• Options
    edited January 2013

A few questions to help you out
    -Do you want a venue to have just reception or ceremony & reception?
    -How large is your guest list?
    -Is there a certain area of Lake County that you would like to stay in?
    -Can you give us a rough idea of what you are looking at for a budget, we may be able to give you suggestions on ways to save money in the area

• Options
    Tips I learned while planning for my wedding this past November-Start early with getting things for wedding, this way you can watch for sales, shop around & take advantage of 40% off coupons that are in every Sunday paper for Michael’s and Joann’s. It may take you a few weeks to get the right number of a certain thing you need, but the amount of money you will save adds up fast-Invitations, check out Craft stores & party stores. Make sure to check out their online options too. Sometimes they have better options available online. Keep your invitations simple & stay with a rectangular shape. The more inserts you do, the heavier the paper, embellishments, not only are they more expensive to make, but to ship. I stuck with a simple 5x7 type invite w/reply card and was able to send them for just the cost of a single forever stamp (not including the stamp I put on the reply card)-If you need a slip for your wedding dress, check eBay, tons of them for sale on eBay. You can buy one, put it in the wash, hang in your shower from a hanger to dry and it’s as good as new-Bridesmaid dresses, if you end up liking something from David’s Bridal, have your girls try dresses on for size and then look on eBay before buying. Tons of David’s bridal bridesmaid dresses on eBay. Yes it is hit or miss so you have to look every few days. -Check out groupon and living social, there are some great deals for mani/pedi’s. Why not save a few bucks and still pamper yourself right before your wedding. -If you need jewelry, check out Charming Charlie’s at Legacy Village, great selection and new stuff coming in weekly and very affordable.
  • Options
    The cheapest photographer I found with good reviews was Rob Rife with Rife Photo...$995 for 9-12 hours of coverage and he releases the rights to the photos.  The best deal for a photographer is Magical Sound Entertainment - Tim Tatko is the DJ.  If you want a limo All Occasion Limo has a coupon in the entertainment book that makes them the cheapest in the area from what I've found.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Check out the DJ Crew! They are awesome, the best of the best! If you mention my name, Kyra Sodergren, you get $50 off!
    And remeber a DJ can make or break a reception!
    Good luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards