Florida-South Florida

Work again.. but never again..

So I AM CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED... Long story played out across facebook for the past few days ended up today with an ultimatium. It was shut up and do your job with all the bullshit we put you thru  or if you are really not happy we are gonna fire you unless you step down. SO I STEPPED DOWN. It may not be the best choice right now, but it really is the RIGHT choice for me right now. I am soo stressed from work that I am sick again.. have been crying everyday before, during, and after work. It really was time for me to go and with a job like a had in childcare, its impossible to look for another job while still employed. The hours just dont work.
So tomorrow I have a job fair for pet supermarket..and then its all wedding stuff till I get back from our mini moon, then back on the hunt for a new job. Thankfully we are all caught up on our bills for march. April is another story but we will come to that when we do..
Thanks for letting me vent..

Re: Work again.. but never again..

• edited December 2011
    wow! sorry all of this is happening right before you special day. Try to relax these next few days!!! can't wait to see your last post as a Ms!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that Beth. :( But your big day is coming up and that's what's important right now :)
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that Beth ... but I am a super strong believer in the saying "everything happens for a reason" ... this may have come at a perfect time... now you can be less stressed and get healthy for the wedding. Everything will work itself out and you never know what great opportunity will be lying ahead of you.
    Good luck with the job hunt!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Im sorry that happened to you however the same thing happened to me and it was teh best thing at that time. It took a lot of stress and things off me leading up to my wedding. Enjoy your time off!
  • bridetobe417bridetobe417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that right before your wedding, but it sounds like it wasn't the best place to work. I hope everything works out and you find a job that won't cause you stress. I hope you have an amazing wedding!!!
  • edited December 2011
    aawww this sucks!! Sorry Beth. And so close to the wedding. Well try not to think about it, think of it as a mini vaca and a new adventure when you come back. Things happen for a reason, something better is waiting for you, you'll see
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That definitely stinks! I work for the Department of Labor and write resumes for people all day long. If you need ANY help or want ANY advice with anything relating to finding a job, please don't hesitate to ask!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • edited December 2011
    Oy! Try not to think about it til AFTER your wedding!!! You should've let them fire you, then you'd get unemployment!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011

I agree you should have let them fire you... you could still try to get unemployment...most of the time they wont fight it...GL!!! and like everyone said take the next 2 days to rest up and have a great wedding and mini moon! :)

• abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, Beth!  Don't think about it until after the honeymoom.  Have a wonderful wedding!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards