Ohio-Cleveland

Transportation

Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out bridal party transportation for the day of, and am wondering with which companies you've had positive experiences? Total party size is 14. I looked into Lolly the Trolley, which sounded so adorable and different, but they don't allow food or drink of any kind on board, and with it being an open car, might not be the best if it were to rain. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Transportation

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want something different from tha standard limo coach, you may want to check out the Retro Rider. it's a retro-fitted party bus, basically.
    http://www.theretrorider.com/

My brother and his wife used a regular limo coach from Shima Limo. I was in the bridal party (of a total of about 20 by the time you included spouses) and Shima did a nice job. We were snacking on the bus, too.

We skipped the whole limo/bus thing entirely for our wedding and just had our bridal party transport themselves. It worked out best for us since we had a smaller bridal party (3 guys/3 girls) and their spouses/kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I have 14 as well and we're going to use Thomas Limo out of Akron. They have a stretch Escalade or a Party bus. My future sister in law used NM limo and used their limo.
    December Siggy Challenge. Yep he's a sports fan. Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards