Florida-South Florida

Dress Store Suggestions

hi everyone! I'm new to the board.  I'm getting married in Miami in January 2011 and am just starting my dress search. Does anyone have any recommendations for good stores in miami that i can go check out? 

Thank you!

Re: Dress Store Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Hi welcome and Happy Planning. I know alot of girls rec Chic Parisien, Priscilla of Boston, Brides of Florida, Merlili and thats all I can think of now. Happy Planning!
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Happy Planning!!!!

Definitely recommend the stores above... Love Chic Parisien, Merlili, and Proscilla of Boston.  Also suggest you just walk up and down Miracle Mile in the Gables (that's like bride heaven in Miami - and where both Merlili & PoB are located).  There are so so so many stores in all price ranges.

GL
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS - if and when you go to Chic Parisien, ask for Keidy as your consultant ... everyone there is so nice, but I <3 Keidy - She is amazing and becomes part of your family while you're there! I didin't get my dress there because I was in love with a PoB dress but I am still in touch with Keidy just from my experience dress shopping with her for 3 hours (even when my appointment was only supposed to be for 1 hour) ... ok, Good Luck!!!

• edited December 2011
    I went to Victoria Bridal Couture in Las Olas. Ask for Vanessa.. she is awesome!
  • graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Leggenda and had great service there, also Patricia South in Plantation.
  • edited December 2011
    Brides of America in Hialeah...its really nice and the owner is amazing! they have amazing service there!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and happy planning. I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions though. I live further north.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Brides of America....I wasn't looking to spend thousands on my dress and they had dresses at every price range
  • edited December 2011
    In the Miami/Coral Gables area I really love Bellisima Bridal, J. del Olmo and Coral Gables Bridal. If you have time to go north...you must go to Victoria's Bridal Couture in Ft Lauderdale...excellent service and prices!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Brides of Florida in Kendall - the girls who work there are awesome
  • sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome and happy planning. All the above recommendations are wonderful! let us know what you find!! Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards