Ohio-Cleveland

Vintage Car Rental

I am looking to rent a classic or vintage type car for my wedding instead of a limo. I have, however, been having a hard time finding such a service. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Vintage Car Rental

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any personal experience with this company, but they may be the only one around the area of its kind. http://vintagecoachlimo.com

Otherwise, maybe try contacting a classic car club to see if a member would be interested in driving you around a bit in their vehicle, at least for pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cpauknercpaukner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wanted to do that as well and are just looking into the cruis ins that are in our area and going to talk to the people showing their cars to see if they would be willing to let us borrow or rent it for an hour. We actually saw a nice car at the park the other day and just went over and talked to the guy.
  • We truly wanted a 30s or 40s style limo for he and I to ride in. We contacted vintage coach limo SIX times via phone message and emails though their website. No one has ever gotten back to us, over the last 2 months. What a disappointment, since we really fell in love with one of their cars.  How did you fare with the cruise-ins?
  • did either of you find one? I looking for one for a old hollywood glam theme
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards