Florida-South Florida

Bridal Shows

GM Ladies!

Do you know where I can find locations for Bridal shows in and around the broward or miami or palm beach area, I used to go all the time with my friend who were getting married, but can't  seem to find any upcoming ones.

Thanks
HAPPILY ENGAGED!

Re: Bridal Shows

• Incredible Events on FB. Next show is Jan 6th in Jupiter.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • theres also one at Signature grand in Davie sometime in January. I dont remember the exact date, but Im sure you can find it online.
  • I found one on Jan 27 @ Baia Mar hotel in Ft lauderdale from 1 to 4pm.
  • My advice is to create an email address just for wedding stuff. And most importantly make address labels with your name, email address, and wedding date. This will be a time saver.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • I agree with PriscyScraps.  Create a dedicated e-mail for your wedding stuff.  You will get added to TONS of mailing lists.  If you do a new e-mail for wedding stuff, you can walk away from all the junk e-mails once you get hitched.  

Labels are another great idea.  Look at the Perfect Wedding Guide website, and they will have their shows listed there.  Signature Grand's info is also on their website.  Sig Grand show is expensive, but you get dinner.  Just an FYI - Signature Grand is notorious for selling your e-mail even if though they say they don't.

• Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re:Bridal Shows:[QUOTE]I agree with PriscyScraps. nbsp;Create a dedicated email for your wedding stuff. nbsp;You will get added to TONS of mailing lists. nbsp;If you do a new email for wedding stuff, you can walk away from all the junk emails once you get hitched. nbsp;Labels are another great idea. nbsp;Look at the Perfect Wedding Guide website, and they will have their shows listed there. nbsp;Signature Grand's info is also on their website. nbsp;Sig Grand show is expensive, but you get dinner. nbsp;Just an FYI Signature Grand is notorious for selling your email even if though they say they don't. Posted by Meggis[/QUOTE]

This! I've been to a couple and have found them to be overwhelming and unorganized. I honestly got a lot of my vendors from this board right here and I'm very happy with all of them.
  • One last thing, don't pay for all of those shows. Try going to some free shows. They might be small but not so overwhelming. Here's an upcoming one in Pembroke Pines. https://www.eventbrite.com/event/5105925962/efblike One last suggestion, take a friend. I couldn't survive some of the shows without my friend. I am done with shows except for one more on St Pattys Day in WPB.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • i thought theknot had a section that had all the upcoming shows?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards