Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Ladies

So when and where is the wedding day?
any fun or unusual things that you are doing....

Just wanted to do a fun post on here!

My big day is Sept 17th at St Ignatius Church... Just a traditional wedding - our colors are eggplant, lavender, green , ivory & black ...

Re: Cleveland Ladies

• edited December 2011
    Hello Cleveland friend :) I can't wait for September! I am so excited!! I am Sept 4th.  Getting married outdoors at Manakiki and having the reception downtown at the Club at Key Center.  Our wedding colors are soft pink, dark pink and touches of silver.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love those colors!!  Congrats to you and thanks for posting.... I was trying to get the Cleveland board going with some fun stuff Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

I'm an April bride (April 14, 2012), we're having everything at Skyview Lodge and our colours are black, silver, and red. :)
    TTC #1 since November 2012

My Ovulation Chart

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:5d34aacd-c2a3-4758-bb59-f31a29db2e17Post:bc7b3045-0522-40b5-9657-798860191c70">Re: Cleveland Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE] I was trying to get the Cleveland board going with some fun stuff
    Posted by clevelandcutie[/QUOTE]

Good call! My colors and black and ivory damask with eggplant as an accent color. We are getting married July 30, 2011 at Lakewood United Methodist Church and the reception is at the 100th Bomb Group Restaurant by the airport.
  • jaclyn&davejaclyn&dave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi everybody!

We are getting married October 15, 2011 and our colors are red and cream. We are getting married at the Lodge at Geneva on the lake. Reception is there too. Already hit the 6 month mark. Holy crap. I am getting really excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married Aug 13, at Pine Ridge CC in Wickliffe.  4 months to go!  Our colors are Lapis (dark purple) and Champagne, with bright summer flowers.  Cant wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:5d34aacd-c2a3-4758-bb59-f31a29db2e17Post:91675907-8764-4123-a019-c5c6a66df467">Re: Cleveland Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married Aug 13, at Pine Ridge CC in Wickliffe.  4 months to go!  Our colors are Lapis (dark purple) and Champagne, with bright summer flowers.  Cant wait!!!
    Posted by Laur0813[/QUOTE]

<div>Lapis is my accent color as well, I just wasn't sure if anyone else would get the reference to DB's color options lol</div>
  • Megaphone2752Megaphone2752 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married on July 9, 2011 at St. Christopher's in Rocky River and then having the reception at the Cleveland Zoo. Getting excited! We moved out of state this year, so I'm looking forward to being back in Ohio soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding is July 7, 2012 at Hillbrook Club in Chagrin Falls
    Colors are: Eggplant/Aubergine (haven't found the bm's dresses yet so that will likely be the determining factor), Sage, Chocolate brown and Champagne with some ivory flowers thrown in for good measure :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Shwabbles1Shwabbles1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a June 2012 bride. What's the rental fee for Hillbrook? How many people are you expecting?
  • edited December 2011
    October 1, 2011 bride. Colors are: olive, ivory, dusty rose & brown. Ceremony at First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland in Shaker and reception at the InterContinental. Hope the weather is nice, and cannot believe it is in less than five months!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cbatts2002cbatts2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    May 26, 2012...we are getting married at New Sardis Primitive Baptist Church and the reception will be at Sammy's Grand Ballroom in Garfield, OH. Our colors are Black and White and Pink but Im not sure what shade of pink I like!
    Soon to be Mrs. G
  • edited December 2011

We are getting married July 16th 2011 at The Federated Chruch in Chagrin Fall and our Reception is at Carrie Cerinos in North Royalton.
    Our colors are black, white and a touch of raspberry (in the flowers). Can't wait!!!

• freesia12freesia12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also getting married at St Ignatius church on November 5, 2011. We are having our reception at st elias cultural center in Brooklyn.  Our colors are candy apple red and ivory..along with some other touches of fall colors.  Less than 6 months to go!!!
  • TJ0819TJ0819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This all sounds amazing
    We are getting married August 19,2012 (Sunday) and our colors are Teal and Orange!  I'm very excited to get this planning going but I can't find a venue. We are looking to have the Ceremony and Reception outside in a garden or winery or any place along those lines. II live in Elyria, OH so any place that may be near me I would greatly appreciate it. Im having a lot of difficulties!
    Future Mrs. Justice Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sknight3030sknight3030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

HI I WAS WONDERING IF ST. ELIAS CULTURAL CENTER HAS A WEBSITE I CAN LOOK AT? I'M GETTING MARRIED JULY 7, 2012 AND AM STILL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HAVE OUR RECEPTION. LOOKING FOR A HALL WITH A BAR AND ALLOWS FOOD TO BE BROUGHT IN.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards