Florida-South Florida

Photobooth recs

FI and I really want to have a photobooth at our wedding and are trying to figure out a a reasonable amount to allocate for this.  I'm kicking myself for not jumping on any of those photobooth groupon deals that were going on the past few months but we just weren't sure if we'd be able to fit it in the budget at that time.

How much are you spending on your photobooth and do you have any recs for good photobooth vendors?

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: Photobooth recs

• edited December 2011
    I am using Color Me Photobooth... I like them because it is a real photobooth, not fabric and PBC pipes. I think its $1200 for 4 hours with the scrapbook option. Again, more than some but it is a real photo booth.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    My planner took care of that for me, its called DreamBooth, Im paying $999 for 4 hours with attendant, including all supplies and a personalized keepsake album. Call Marcy at 954-628-5364
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.fotos-r-fun.com It's $200 an hour, all the props and a cd is all included.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    We are using photobooth social around $1200
  • Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    edited December 2011
    Hey Priya, Jennifer's husband does photobooth.  She might be able to give you a good deal since you are working with her.  GL.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I've called all of these places!

Nina - good call, I do remember Jennifer mentioning that!  I looked on the website and the rate for 4 hours was a bit more than what we wanted to spend.  Hopefully she can get us a better rate!
  • shalyn13shalyn13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Fotos-r-Fun! It was absolutely amazing. We got the 4 hour special which included the scrapbook and table full of props. Also with that you get unlimited pictures and an attendant the whole night! The total cost was around $850 and I am glad that was one of my splurges! I think we have almost 600 pictures from the night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards