Florida-South Florida

Back as a MRS with reviews and pics!!!

Hi everyone!! Hope everyone's planning is going great!!! I got married on November 13, 2011 aboard the Biscayne Lady Yacht. Here's a few picstures: 

AND here are my reviews:

Biscayne Lady-venue- A+++ the whole staff went above and beyond in ensuring my day was perfect! The coordinator, Stephanie, was amazing! If you're looking for a unique wedding experience with the "wow" factor, definitely consider this option :)

Vivian Colls-flowers- A+++ WOW Vivian is FANTASTIC!!! My flowers were sooo beautiful! Way more than I expected and they were loved by all of my guests. She really did an amazing job of making the space look very "wedding-ish"

Make up by Marz (bride)- A++ Not only was Marz super sweet, she was INCREDIBLE! I loved her motto of "no bride should ever walk down the isle with out eyelashes" lol My make up lasted alllll night and I got tons of complements!

Bellisima Bridal- A+ My dress was PERFECT and the service was GREAT

Henkaa.com BM dresses- A+ I loved the way all of my BMs looked in this dress! 

Sandylee Alvarez- A++++ SERIOUSLY, this girl ROCKS!!! she did the hair for mysekf and my entire bridal party all by herself! She was amazing with time and we were all super pleased!

Crystal Fielding- A+++ I love Crystal!! She has this amazing way to just blend in!! She helped so much while I was getting ready. I truly thought she was great!

Thats all for now :) happy planning!!!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Back as a MRS with reviews and pics!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards