Florida-South Florida
Options

4 weddings interview!!

Hi girls!!  Some of you saw on facebook but i wanted to share the exciting news!!  Diego & I were selected for an interview for "4 Weddings"!!  We applied back in September so when we didn't hear anything back, we just kinda assumed we weren't picked... but I got an email today saying they needed us to fill out some more paperwork and then they would call to set up the interview!  So I did that, and the girl called me 20 min later.. WELL i'm a teacher, and I had students at that time so I couldn't answer :(  I called her back & left a message so we are just waiting to find out when the interview is.  Diego & I are so excited & really would love to do the show!  Need lots of vibes that we are selected after the interview!!  I'll keep you posted on when the interview date is!!

Thanks for letting me share!!!  Laughing So excited for our G2G next week too!!!!
***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 4 weddings interview!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay that's so fun and exciting! Vibes your way for sure!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  So excited for my fellow February bride!!  Sending you vibes that you are chosen. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome!! I hope they pick you guys!!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just be careful, a previous bride did and and regrets doing it. She doesn't have any shots without them in the photo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_4-weddings-interview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:79145b3e-7b00-460d-9952-c69546cb8eb8Post:a3e3243a-d068-4c18-b87d-aff3178367dd">Re: 4 weddings interview!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just be careful, a previous bride did and and regrets doing it. She doesn't have any shots without them in the photo
    Posted by waterroxy17[/QUOTE]

Beth - is it Angel?  what is her screen name?  Candis told me to talk to her, but I'm not sure how to contact her... let me know!! 
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome, good luck! Definitely keep us posted!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh sending vibes your way!

I had a friend that was on the show and it didn't bother her at all. As a guest, I actually had no idea they were there until I saw a sign that TLC put up letting guests know the wedding was being taped for TV.

I asked FI if he would want to do this and he said absolutely not lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_4-weddings-interview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:79145b3e-7b00-460d-9952-c69546cb8eb8Post:a6e7614b-6445-464f-8364-e76b10e94a3e">Re: 4 weddings interview!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh sending vibes your way! I had a friend that was on the show and it didn't bother her at all. As a guest, I actually had no idea they were there until I saw a sign that TLC put up letting guests know the wedding was being taped for TV. I asked FI if he would want to do this and he said absolutely not lol
    Posted by WeAreGs[/QUOTE]

oh i'm so glad to hear she didn't mind them being there and definitely glad to hear that it didn't bother you as a guest either!!  that is great!!!  and lol about your FI :)  too funny!  i will keep you girls posted - my interview is Monday at 7:00!!!  (they only interview me, not FI, b/c they ask about my dress!)
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh!! I'm so excited for you-- I hope you get chosen!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Angel on Facebook - she has all the insight on it. She may be on the knottie fb group
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards