Ohio-Cleveland
Options

NEED florist and party bus or limo!!

Hello!  I'm looking for a florist for my cleveland wedding.  I'm getting married at windows on the river and need something thats affordable.  I also need a party bus for pretty much the whole day and to shuttle guests back to hotel.  Trying to stay on a budget but can't find anything reasonable!  Please help with your suggestions :))

Re: NEED florist and party bus or limo!!

• Options
    sreid62sreid62 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked All Occasion Limo and they gave me a great price.  I'm not going to lie, there are some mixed reviews but for the most part the reviews were great!  Just mention the Entertainment Book coupon and you'll get 50% off.  They quoted me $506 for 5 1/2 hours and that includes tax.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Northwest Limo out of Elyria is who we booked. They drive all of the celebrities when they come to town. They have driven Hugh Jackman, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson and so many more. They are very reasonable. $85.00 an hour for a 10-passanger limo. I am sure their party bus prices are just as good. Their vechicles are CLEAN and NICE too!

For florist, check out Dara's Flower Mill in Strongsville. They are a small, hole in the wall but cheap and their flowers last weeks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JMS Originals is amazing.  She worked wonders for my wedding, and can operate with a budget.  For my Aug wedding I give her A+++
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Blooms by Plantscaping and they did a really great job. Seriously I couldn't have been happier with the flowers, we had a lot of flowers and everything was set up perfectly at the ceremony and the reception. They also moved some flowers from the church to be re-used as reception decorations which was awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Diamond's Florist in Coventry, Rosie did an amazing job and worked well with my buget!
  • Options
    amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used All Occasion limo and didn't have any issues at all.  Our driver was very nice and we were able to get the 50% discount without the coupon, just mention it when you call. 
    I used Countryside Florists in Richfield.  Sandy is so nice and her prices were the lowest of all the florists I talked to.  She did a great job on all my flowers and she will come to the ceremony and make sure everything is in place and you are down the aisle.
  • Options
    af2005mnaf2005mn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NM Limo Co out of Fairview Park & Bocks Floral Creations out of Mentor is highly recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards