Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Dusk til Dawn DJ's

Any reviews on Dusk til Dawn DJ's?  They are one of our possibles for my daughters wedding.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Dusk til Dawn DJ's

• Options
    I met them at the bridal show at the IX center too and was surprised at how great their prices were. I looked all over online for reviews and could not find one, which worried me because I look for reviews on everything before I use something. Specially for my wedding. When I called and told them I could not find any reviews online I asked for references. They said they didn't have any so I went with another Dj for fear that they must not have good references. I went with beach boyz. They had great reviews online and from friends and family. Good luck!
  • Options
    I had my wedding done by Dusk Till Dawn DJs.  They have a whole bunch of reviews on their website now at djakron.com.  I myself put one on there because they asked me to and with good reason because I was completely satisfied with their service.  Couldn't beat the price either.  I had their dj and photo booth service bundled for 5 hours and it only cost me $1200!  Our dance floor and booth was packed the entire night; I myself couldn't believe it.  Definitely look into this company for your dj and/or photo booth.  Worth it for sure.  Good luck to you all still planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards