• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO

Ohio-Cleveland

church pew rentals in Ohio?

Looking for church pews to rent for an out door ceremony! I've been seraching forever now and I'm hoping a "knottie" might have some helpful advice!

Re: church pew rentals in Ohio?

• I have been searching for you through the rental companies I know, but can I ask why you are specifically looking for church pews for an outdoor wedding? That might give me a better understanding of exactly what setup you are trying to achieve!
  • In Response to Re: church pew rentals in Ohio?:
    I have been searching for you through the rental companies I know, but can I ask why you are specifically looking for church pews for an outdoor wedding? That might give me a better understanding of exactly what setup you are trying to achieve!
    Posted by Dancer0919
    I love the look of it! I also love the idea of a "church outside" look!
  • In Response to church pew rentals in Ohio?:
    Looking for church pews to rent for an out door ceremony! I've been seraching forever now and I'm hoping a "knottie" might have some helpful advice!
    Posted by ansh0717
    Hi! Try this place http://www.ruinsandwhimsy.simplesite.com/ They are near Columbus....I don't know how far they are willing to travel but they have church pews for rent. Hope this helps!
  • Hi there!!!! Please email rentchurchpews@yahoo.com. We can get you set up :)