Ohio-Cleveland

Victorian House Venue Cleveland

I'm looking to rent out a victorian house in the Cleveland area for my wedding. Not an old hotel or one room, but the entire house. Does anybody know of any venues like this? I've researched everything I can think of. Thanks for any advice! I really appreciate your help
:-)

Re: Victorian House Venue Cleveland

• The homestead house in willoughby let's you rent out the whole house it is a bed and breakfast. It only holds forty people though. Mooreland manor let's you rent out the whole place. That is also in willoughby.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Depending on how many guests you have in mind, you might check out the NIcholson House in Lakewood. IIRC, the whole housee can be rented. It's more New England style but at least you'd have the whole place to yourselves.
    http://lakewoodhistory.org/nichol.htm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LisaMBNLisaMBN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    The Fuller House in Bay Village is a Victorian House used by Bayarts and available for rental. It is located in Huntington Park so you get the garden setting as well as the big wrap-around porches. Ideal number of guests is 100. I know that they are booked on Saturdays for this summer but might have Fridays or Sundays available. We are having our wedding on a Sunday just so that we can have it there. It is beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards