Florida-South Florida
Options

what are you doing?

Are you having the MOB AND FMIL wearing long or short dresses? Do they have to wear long ones? My BM's are wearing short ones since its summer time and I thought the mom's could wear short ones too since it will be hot. Do you think thats stupid?

Sorry If I asked this before, I cant remember. I wish there was a way to see what we posted since we started lol.
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: what are you doing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think FMIL is wearing something long. She isnt comfortable showing leg so its up to her. My stand in mom is wearing a long silver looking dress I think. She is stil looking and since she is in NJ I am not able to help her. I think whatever she is comfortable in should work though. Its all about being comfy.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok I see, I think they both would be comfortable in short ones. Thanks your your input.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards