Florida-South Florida

Help!!! Epics location needed!

Hi girls -

I'm so disappointed. My fiance and I are getting our Epics done next thursday. We were planning on getting them done on his friend's yacht but it's been taken out of the water for an engine problem. Now we have no where to take pictures at and I am stressssssing out! Does anyone have any good ideas? I'm ok with places in South Palm, Broward, and North Miami. We like the water, boats, outdoors, gardens, anything really.

Thank you soooo much! I hate this last minute stress!!
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Help!!! Epics location needed!

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vizcaya in Miami is beautiful!! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Sundy House in Delray is really pretty.  Also, there is an area in Boca that used to be Africa USA and is now part of the Camino Gardens Development. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours at the Bill Baggs State Park. Not sure if you want to travel down there for your session but I loved our epics! We had a bunch of pretty shots by the lighthouse, water, beach, and park.
  • edited December 2011
    AHH!!! YAYA!!!  NO SUGGESTIONS SORRY, BUT WE ARE HAVING OUR EPICS DONE THE SAME DAY!!

HAAA, SORRY AM SUPER EXCITED!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_epics-location-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:8e4ce629-ac31-4592-8359-046e855b22c7Post:37f5efe4-2c9d-49a8-b88d-9469712fb3f1">Re: Help!!! Epics location needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vizcaya in Miami is beautiful!! 
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

we had ours done at vizcaya and then went to biscayne bay for sunset pics... if you want to see the pics send me a friend request on facebook!  i have a whole e-pics album on there :)  i'm part of the knottie group... let me know if you can't find me
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LaMaFaLaMaFa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bonnet House, you can get garden pics, have a lovely old wall fountain backdrop and maybe even get some photos in the crazy cool 1920's summer home. Plus, its literally directly across the street from a beautiful expanse of open beach!
    I also second Morikami, the gardens are stunning, and there are some really cute, quirky places to take pictures, like the Zen garden, there are some really nice benches in that little corner.
    Just make sure you contact either one (or anyone else you go with) and find out what you need to do to come in and take some epics, and if they have any events going on that would restrict the time you can be there.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_epics-location-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:8e4ce629-ac31-4592-8359-046e855b22c7Post:f35f5459-fea0-41b4-b464-6dc8d9353f7b">Re: Help!!! Epics location needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Help!!! Epics location needed! : we had ours done at vizcaya and then went to biscayne bay for sunset pics... if you want to see the pics send me a friend request on facebook!  i have a whole e-pics album on there :)  i'm part of the knottie group... let me know if you can't find me
    Posted by mfields83[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I sent you a friend request!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    ok we're friends! lol :)  let me know what you think of vizcaya/biscayne bay!  good luck picking a new place... it will all work out :)
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about at the Spanish Monastery in North Miami Beach?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards