Florida-South Florida

Im a MRS!!!!!!

and my wedding was PERFECT. With a capital P!!!!

I willl have reviews later - Im to excited to wait to do them so im going to have them up tonight im sure, but everything was p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

Not one single thing went wrong! It was seriously the best day of my life and it out did my expectations 100%. The weather couldn't have been better either. 

Thanks for all your wishes, I just wanted to come on and say a fast HELLO! Todd is off all week so we are having family time - most likely taking Jordyn to a very merry x mas at Disney tomorrow :)

I will be back with reviews and details!

WOOO HOOOOO Im Mrs. Fowler!!!!!!! Sealed

Re: Im a MRS!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats Mrs!! Everything looked AMAZING!!  Can't wait to see the professional pictures and hear your reviews!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Everything LOOKED perfect, including the beautiful bride! We're all so happy that your dream wedding exceeded your expectations! Love you!

Can't wait for those reviews :)
  • edited December 2011
    Awww I can just cry of happiness for you!!! Everything did look out of this world and I'm so so happy for you and Todd!

A HUGE congrats to you!!!!!!!

• FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw you were a beautiful bride love!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm glad everything turned out great.
  • edited December 2011
    Amy I could not be happier for you and Todd. The day was FLAWLESS, gorgeous and FUN. You were SO gorgeous!

I love you and I wish you both nothing but the best and many, many years of love and happiness.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really was PERFECT!! Everything was amazing from the decor, to the food, the music, it was unbelievable. Totally exceeded my expectations as well and Amy you were just glowing the whole night!! So gorgeous!!
    The ceremony was like a dream, so romantic!!
    I am so honored that we were there to celebrate with you!! I didnt stop dancing the whole time! Only long enough to eat everything I could get my hands on :)

Enjoy this time with your hubby and Baby J!! Love you all!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked perfect. Enjoy Disney.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww Taking Jordyn on her first trip to Disney??? So awesome and exciting!!

Amy I'm so happy you had the wedding of your dreams. You and Todd truly deserved it and it was honestly the most beautiful and special wedding ever because of all the love that was in the air and how happy you two were. The decor was stunning, the execution flawless and you made an absolutely beautiful bride.

It was really special and I'm so glad I was able to share in all of it!

Congratulations again to you and Todd. Love you!
  • jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! The pictures look AMAZING! Enjoy the week with your hubby and beautiful baby!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG. You looked AMAZING!

Go to Disney! We are going next week. It's SOOOOO fun!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    That is WONDERFUL that nothing went wrong!! You both looked amazing and soooo happy! In the end, that's all that really matters anyway!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Jessica813Jessica813 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Glad your day was exactly how you wanted it! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011

Congrats on being a Mrs.!

• clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Amy! Everyone has been raving about it, so glad to hear it went off without a hitch! Can't wait to see pix!!!
  • questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

CONGRATS!!  TO YOU TOO..

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! Like I wrote on FB, everything looked absolutely amazing and you looked gorgeous! You're a MRS.!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    PS - If you go to Disney, don't forget to ask Guest Services for a JUST MARRIED pin!!!....and a 1st visit pin for Jordyn if it's her first time there!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Amy! I am so happy for you! I keep seeing all the "rave" of your wedding! Can't wait to see more pics! yay!

Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything seemed so perfect!! THanks for sharing so much, AMY!!! YOU WERE STUNNING!! So beautiful!!!!  I loved everything. Congrats to you and your husband!!!!! We all loved it and felt like we were there :)
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I saw everybody's pics on FB, and everything looked incredible. You were beautiful!

So happy to hear everything went off without a hitch.

Go have fun in Disney.
  • ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Amy, I'm so happy for you, and glad you had the day of your dreams!!
    Photobucket
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats girl! You looked beautiful. Im so happy your day was PERFECT. yay for being a MRS.

Have fun in Orlando. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • daphnessdaphness member
    edited December 2011
    Yay congratulations Mrs!! Best wished for the 3 of you guys. xoxo
  • murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Mrs!!  I saw all the facebook pics and everything was truly AMAZING!  Can't wait to see it on tv!  So exciting!  Can't wait for your reviews....
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mrs! The few pics I saw on facebook were stunning. You were a gorgeous bride! Enjoy your family time this week! I'm not gonna lie, I'm waiting on pins and needles for your make-up and floral reviews but by the looks of things both should be A++++++
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! you looked beautiful :) glad it was perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    congrats AMY!

glad it was everything you hoped for =)
  • bears4lifebears4life member
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS! So happy for you. You looked absolutely gorgeous and the wedding was stunning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards