Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Venue near Fort Lauderdale Beach- RUSH Wedding PLEASE HELP!

Hello everyone, I am trying to help my brother and future sister-in-law find a wedding venue near Fort Lauderdale beach that is reasonably priced for a July 2012 wedding date.  They unfortunately had to cancel their wedding that was scheduled for the July in Negril, JA due to our mom being diagnosed with cancer so she can't travel and they want her to attend.

Can you ladies please help me with some ideas for restaurant or hotel venues close to Fort Lauderdale beach where they can have their reception for about 100 people that is $$/reasonably priced.  Thanks in advance!  

Re: Wedding Venue near Fort Lauderdale Beach- RUSH Wedding PLEASE HELP!

• Options
    Welcome!! So sorry to hear about your mom. 

I'm not too familiar with the Ft. Lauderdale venues but someone will be along to help I'm sure! In the meantime, check out the vendor poll at the top of our South Florida board for loads of ideas!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    sorry about your mon :( We're getting married at B Ocean on the corner of Sunrise and A1A and a more popular one is Pelican Grand...HTH!
  • Options
    The Atlantic Resort & Spa ... Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach ... Sheraton Ft. Lauderdale Beach...

a little more north there's Deerfield Beach Resort by Wyndham

• Options
    Thanks ladies !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards