Florida-South Florida
Options

Who's up watching?

???
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Who's up watching?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ME!!!! Why is her MOH wearing white?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was one loooong walk down the aisle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not sure..Supposedly royal bridesmaids wear colors but Kate chose Ivory for Pippa
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I see. I expected for Kate's dress to be more "gaudy" She's so simple and elegant..I love her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am up! I was wondering the same thing about her sister! I love Kate's dress! Absolutely beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm watching later this afternoon but I have seen so so many pictures!!

She looked downright stunning! I liked her dress but I was expecting something more fitted-- doesn't matter though, she looked perfect. I also thought Pippa, her sister, looked great too!

I hate to admit this but I've been crying while looking at pictures. I'll be a blubbering mess when I actually watch the wedding. I think it's a mix of finals and stress or maybe I'm just a big baby, haha!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm watching it now.. that is one long aisle. I would be a mess by the time I got up there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was up!  And now I am at work drinking lots and lots of coffee.

She was stunning though, and I was so impressed by her composure throughout the whole thing.  You know she must have been scared to death with that much attention.

My absolute favorite part was when they came out on the balcony.  You could see that she was so much more relaxed - and enjoying the moment - since all of the earlier wedding formalities were over.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think her sister looked hotter than her LOL I dont' think I would like for my MOH to steal my thunder like that. I want to be the prettiest LMAO!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_whos-up-watching?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:95dd1a38-d553-4209-8751-d93ddf94a7f7Post:0451001d-c109-4beb-9771-eddb8afe4b43">Re: Who's up watching?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think her sister looked hotter than her LOL I dont' think I would like for my MOH to steal my thunder like that. I want to be the prettiest LMAO!!!!
    Posted by Jessica & Mark Andrew[/QUOTE]
    I thought Pippa looked better than Kate too.. whoops. But, I'm sure very few people even noticed Pippa with Kate there-- Kate is gorgeous and certainly had the spotlight! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards