Florida-South Florida
Options

VENUE CHECK!!!!!FINALLY!!! YAY!

Ahhhhhhhh!! I am soooo happy :)))

FI and I went to see Jungle Island today and fell in love. Everything was perfect and so beautiful. I love the trees everywhere and the animals are awesome. The catering director there was super nice and veryyyy easy to work with. He showed us all over the park and gave us ideas of how to set up our ceremony and everything. Our reception area is looking over a lake in a flamingo habitat which is so beautiful (they're like our little guests to our wedding reception). Down side was our date was booked so we moved it up to the earlier week and decided to go with a friday to save a little money and help with some conflicting schedules of VIP.

As you girls know I have been struggling to find the perfect reception area that would be unique, outdoors and in budget. this place fits all 3! Thank you for all the vibes.. it really paid off! I finally feel like we're getting ready for our wedding now and this weight has finally been lifted. LaughingLaughingLaughing
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: VENUE CHECK!!!!!FINALLY!!! YAY!

• Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you finally found your venue. And a beautiful one at that. Congrats!

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    JPatootieJPatootie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! This is a great check--congratulations! Now everything will just fall into place =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY Congratulations in this very important check.Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your big and most important check!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for checks!!! I'm so happy that you were finally able to find a venue that you loved!! Congrats & let the planning begin!!!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Jungle Island is an awesome venue! I'm so glad your search is over!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea congrats! Awesome location. Did you ask about the penguin?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did ask about the penguin and normally they would allow it but a couple of months ago they used two penguins for an event and they got depressed and died a few days later. So I def would not want that to happen! FI and I are talking about renting some of their parrots for our cocktail hour for the guests to look at and take pics with. I think that would be so much fun!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jungle Island is a great venue!  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards