July 2012 Weddings

Missed an e-pic I really wanted... Opinions?

Had e-pics done this weekend and had a bunch of ideas, but it was chilly and I was a little nervous and even though we had a list, I missed a couple. Should I mention it to my photographer? She's really cool and laid back so it shouldn't be a problem to squeeze in a couple pics sometime when she isn't busy. There's a little park three houses down from where she lives so we could do them there quickly. What do you think? Would you ask or just let it go? I haven't seen the rest of the pics to know if I'm really satisfied or not.
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: Missed an e-pic I really wanted... Opinions?

• BmoreBride311BmoreBride311 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Hmm I would probably let it go, especially if you get the ones you did take back and there a good number of nice ones. We didn't get every kind I really wanted, but we still got dozens of good ones, so I'm okay with it. You are never going to be able to get every kind of shot you've ever dreamed of.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_missed-an-e-pic-i-really-wanted-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:e45d827a-9404-4345-ad9b-90d8c9dd9e84Post:3b5bf366-87dd-42d5-8c01-41664fb01189">Re: Missed an e-pic I really wanted... Opinions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm I would probably let it go, especially if you get the ones you did take back and there a good number of nice ones. We didn't get every kind I really wanted, but we still got dozens of good ones, so I'm okay with it. You are never going to be able to get every kind of shot you've ever dreamed of.
    Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

This.  Not to mention that she's paid by session (or by hour depeding on the event) so you might actually have to pay her more.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • I would just let it go unless you really don't like what you get back.  But beware as pp said that you may have to pay again even though it may be convenient for her its still her time that she has to devote to doing them again.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_missed-an-e-pic-i-really-wanted-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:e45d827a-9404-4345-ad9b-90d8c9dd9e84Post:3b5bf366-87dd-42d5-8c01-41664fb01189">Re: Missed an e-pic I really wanted... Opinions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm I would probably let it go, especially if you get the ones you did take back and there a good number of nice ones. We didn't get every kind I really wanted, but we still got dozens of good ones, so I'm okay with it. You are never going to be able to get every kind of shot you've ever dreamed of.
    Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

Agreed just let it go. 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Did she have the list during the session?
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would let it go. I am sure you got a bunch of great ones! If you end up truly being unhappy with the pics when you get them back, then I wouldn't hesitate to mention it to your photographer, but I doubt that will be the case.

This is probably a good reminder to all of us to make sure our photographers have our lists of "do not miss" moments and photos that we want for the big day! The more prepared that they are with knowing what is important to us and what shots are important to us, the happier everyone will be with their photographs.
  • i would leave it, you will have SO many pics taken on the wedding day!!! we had some shots that we missed as well and i was kind of upset, but i was happy when i saw all the pics she did get!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards