Florida-South Florida

Poll: the little things.

1. What is the one "little thing" you didn't think you'd care about but do now?

2. What is the "one little thing" you still don't care about?

3. Your top 5 little things.

Re: Poll: the little things.

• edited December 2011

Jewelry. To me it was little and now I'm having the hardest time choosing!

Flower hair, I don't think I'm even doing one.

1. My dog, Jack. lol.
    2. Jewelry.
    3. Menus. I want them circular. Yes, I'm crazy.
    4. THE SHOES!
    5. Knickers :3
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is the one "little thing" you didn't think you'd care about but do now? Bathroom baskets, reserved seating signs, dessert table signs, Mr/Mrs signs(just signs in general)

2. What is the "one little thing" you still don't care about?Calligraphy, I could care less, people are going to throw the envelopes away anyway.

1. Reserved seating signs for ceremony
    2. Signs signs
    3. Yellow pillows for the cocktail hour
    4. blinging my shoes
    5. BM tshirts
  • edited December 2011

Since im JUST breaking out of the planning process I havent come by a "little thing" just yet..but i know invites are not going to be fun, although Bridesmaid dresses are tricky - i though i knew for sure what i wanted...I realize NOW i have no clue ;)

Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHA i just realized i said Bridesmaid dresses are a little thing ..SCRATCH that im Crazy lol....
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO! Jen, your dog. Incredible :)

One thing I care about now that I didn't before was being on TIME on my wedding day. I am never on time about anything and will def. be on time and on schedule even if it kills me. 

Another thing is linens. Now, it would kill me not to have my beautiful linens.

5 things:
    - My honeymoon outfits and the way I'll look
    - Our honeymoon excursions (and that they're fun)!
    - My BM gifts, which I didn't think I'd worry about so much
    - The alcohol at my RD and that it can't get out of control as far as price
    - That my MU artist shows up. Dear God I'm praying. 

• edited December 2011
    1. What is the one "little thing" you didn't think you'd care about but do now?  Being walked down the aisle.  My dad passed last year - I thought it didnt matter if my brother or mom or whoever walked me down the aisle.  Everyone had a great big opinion on who should do it.  I wanted to do it by myself.  Now it has taken on such a huge meaning for me.  I'm walking by myself.  I dont want anyone else with me - The only man who was supported me, comforted me and stepped into my fathers shoes will be standing at the end of the aisle and that is the only other person I want involved in this. 

2. What is the "one little thing" you still don't care about?  Bathroom baskets.  I need one - really need one but I think I will probably forget until the day before or something!

jewlery
    photo charm for my bouquet
    tying ribbons to my favors
    cuff links for FI
    stupid bathroom baskets
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011

my dog bella!! i've always cared about her but it hit me on the ticker like i only have 6 months 4 weeks left to snuggle with her!! :'(

my something blue ugh lol. my belly ring is blue. and i'm using that as my blue. final. lol

1. shoes!!!!
    2. wedding night lingerie ;)
    3. the honeymoon
    4. jewelry
    5. invites
  • edited December 2011
    The box for the cards...$55.00 seems ok if I have to deal with making one on my own lol

Garter - Meh

1- BM presents
    2- Flower Girl Dress
    3- Jewelry
    4- Guy's Suits
    5- Groom's Cake

• Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is the one "little thing" you didn't think you'd care about but do now? I agree with Marnie, the cardbox, im to the point to just buy one. lol and jewelry.

2. What is the "one little thing" you still don't care about? whether i should get another garter to go with the one i got from someone.

-signs
    -signature drink
    -buy FG dress (well tell sister to)
    -gifts for bridal party
    -find white dress for bridal shower
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is the one "little thing" you didn't think you'd care about but do now? Linens? WTF when did I get so crazy that I spend way too much time making online table settings?!

2. What is the "one little thing" you still don't care about? Favors.

Jewelry
    Everything Paper
    Music throughout the day
    Shoes
    Ties

Number Atttending 10 image Number Declined 37 image Number Not Replied 240 image
    RSVP Date: September 1
    /image>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards